Friday, 11 October 2013

sands.




This week I went to Biarritz in the south of France, which I booked as a surprise surf trip for my boyfriend Jon who turned 25 this week! The trip also coincided with our double anniversary, 3 years as a couple and six years living together as best friends. The weather was pretty unexpected.. leaving a dull, wintery London to a blue skied 28 degrees France! Every UK surfers dream right now, I even got away with wearing my retro Billabong spring suit (pictures to come) which makes a change from my full seal skin I'd be wearing in our UK waters. Jon took these pictures on route into Biarritz one lunch.
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. You look nice !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ^_^ Very Nice...
    Keep BlogWalking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blog walking! haha :) thanks miss Valerie x

      Delete
  3. I love your stye !!
    fancy to follow each other ?
    please let me know

    http://irenadworld.blogspot.com.es/


    irena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is utterly fantastic, I love it! now following, your style is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah Thank you Megan. I started it in July and have finally just finished the design :) just added my music player now I think its finally complete xx lovely to meet you

      Delete
  5. Love your blog just found you, Adore this outfit Wheres the jacket from
    Taffy

    www.linesbroken.blogspot.co.uk x#

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Lovaine | UK Lifestyle, Fitness and Travel Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig